Friday, August 22, 2008

I think it's safe to say that Brekyn will truly miss Ayden when he heads off to school on Monday.

They have certainly had their fair share of arguments over the summer, but when it comes down to it, they LOVE being together.

Today, I glanced in the backyard where the boys were playing while Daddy mowed.

At first I thought, 'Oh, how cute...look at them each riding on a car.'

Then I realized what they were really up to.

Yup, you got it...Ayden has tied Brekyn's car up to the motorized fire engine and is driving him around the yard.

I have to admit...it's pure brilliance.

The most creative I ever got with my sisters was when we came up with a "knock code" so we could knock messages back and forth through the wall while we were supposed to be sleeping.

I asked Ayden what they were doing and he said they were taking a trip to see cousins.

At which point Brekyn promptly yelled, "No we're not...I'm waterskiing and Ayden's driving the boat."

Oh, sweet innocence of youth.

Even if they are both imagining two different scenarios at least their playing nicely.

No comments: