Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Philly! Here We Come!!

I will be MIA for a few days as I am heading to Philly in the morning with the kids to help run a VBS program for some inner-city kids.

Actually, I will be meeting my parents in PA who will then take the 2 youngest kids back to their place for the week while Ayden and I stay to help with VBS.

Ayden is SO excited as this is his first mission trip and I am thrilled to finally get to see this amazing inner-city ministry first hand. For years I've been hearing about the ministry of Cornerstone Church in the neighborhood of Kensington and I've been dying to get there. Now I can!!

Unfortunately, my studly hubbie can not get away from work so he will be remaining behind this time. Something tells me that he is secretly looking forward to being in a quiet house for a week. Hmm...maybe it's all the post-it notes I keep seeing around about meals out with friends or things he's wanting to get done while we're gone:).

I would appreciate your prayers for safe travel as well as safety as we're all apart. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I get home! Have a great week and please do continue to pray for little Prince. I will post an update on him as soon as I receive one.

Thanks!

No comments: