Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Proof...

And here's the proof I needed.

You see, my neighbor prides herself (yes, you know who you are) on being able to do my daughter's hair without Elle screaming.

For months I've listened to her "bragging" but deep down I figured she was lying.

Yesterday, I was actually around when my neighbor walked in and noticed that Elle's locks were less than attractive (after what was apparently a rather viscious nap).

And it's true!

For some unknown reason Elle DOES NOT scream when my sweet friend does her hair!

It makes no sense to me because she is just as "aggressive" as we have to be with these crazy curls, but the plain and simple fact is that my little girl doesn't scream for my neighbor.

HOWEVER....

Take a good look at this picture!

Sure, maybe she doesn't scream but I can hardly say that she looks like she's enjoying herself!

Sooo, na-na-na-na-poo-poo to my sweet neighbor friend!

Looks like you're not as "good" as you think you are! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but she's not screaming..... heeheehee

Jennifer said...

That face is priceless....so many captions you could put with that! She is so screaming on the inside!!