Monday, October 12, 2009

Random Updates

Not a ton of time today to write today. I'm helping a good friend edit a children's book that she wrote (which I can't wait to one day see published!)

Just figured I'd give a quick update while the kids are asleep and I can think straight.

The "move" is approaching and the closing date has been bumped back to Nov. 24th and then we will "rent back" the house until Nov.30th when we leave with the moving van.

In the meantime, I've been sorting through details of deeds, utilities and a bunch of other junk that I can't stand doing. :)

My Mom and Dad will be looking at a property that we're really interested in on Wednesday. It's a house with a warehouse attached. It would be a perfect fit for combining our living and ministry needs. It is definitely a fixer-upper, but we'll see how do-able it is after they see it on Wednesday.

Beyond that, we're just living our normal crazy life and hoping to avoid the swine flu (which seems to be circulating through the church). :)

Hope you're all having a great Monday!

No comments: