Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Beginnings!

Well, how can I describe the last few days?  Surreal is a perfect word.  I pulled up my calendar on Friday, March 8th and had the strangest feeling as I saw the ONLY item listed...

"MVH Last Day"



For the past 3 and a half years, I could have only dreamed that God would allow us the opportunity to serve alongside of one another in ministry.  To be honest, in many ways, I doubted that God would ever open up that door again for me.  It seemed that ministry may be a part of my past life that had now been replaced with the full throttle business world.  I had many ups and downs over the past years as I've grieved the loss of ministry, but I had finally come to terms with the life that God had called us to.  I accepted that He had given me the job I had as a blessing for my family. 

And then He turned our world upside down again...

 And so, here I now sit.  In my "new" office with the sounds of 10 or 15 men in the other room drinking coffee, shooting pool and talking about God.  It's a sweet sound that I could have only dreamt about a few months ago.

And I feel grateful....overwhelmed...and completely humbled.

This will not be an easy road.  It has already had many ups and downs and our faith is being tested on a moment to moment basis, but we are certain of the calling and excited to see how God moves!

And so we wait on Him and we pray that as we wait, He will reveal more of Himself to us!
 

No comments: