Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh Dear Blog...

Oh dear blog...I'm sorry I've betrayed you! Why can't you just be as easy as facebook and, dare I say, twitter (GASP)!?

Why do you require actual thoughts and more than 5 words to be formed together into a complete sentence? Do you think at the end of a long day in the office I have actual words still left in my head. Okay, so maybe I do have actual words left, but good grief!! Do you expect them to make any sense? Who are you kidding!

Why aren't you satisfied by allowing me to "like" certain things and simply type random phrases that take no more than 10 seconds to form?

Oh dear blog... I'm sorry that I've been distant but why do you have to be so high maintenance?

Where do you think I find the hours in my crazy day to sit down and be with you? Don't you realize that there are meetings to attend and toilets that still need cleaning??

Oh dear blog...please forgive me for I have wandered. I wish I could love you the way I used to but maybe, I don't know...just maybe...we ought to be friends. :)

(No - this doesn't mean I won't be blogging anymore...just a simple statement that when you're a busy working mom, facebook IS in fact, MUCH EASIER)!!

There, I've said it!!

Gasp...I may be banished to an underground world of bad bloggers now! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndie! Oh how I do love your posts though..I laugh...ok...out loud:) I found your blog through the CAS blog (our 4th child is from CAS)..anyway, just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, since I've been stalking your blog for some time:) Hope you have a great night!
laura unruh
bryanandlauraadoption.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by to say hello and let you know I've been thinking about you and your ministry....and, as always I enjoy a chuckle and smile with your posts! Glad you can leave an update even if just every once in awhile! It is exciting to read some past posts and see how God is leading and blessing in New York.

Sending you a hug,

Jennifer (Tyler's mom!)