Sunday, May 4, 2008

Way to go Mom!!

Someone out there has actually been reading this blog! What a crack up!

I have to admit that when I began this blog just about 2 months ago, I figured it would be something that my sweet mom (and maybe Donn) would read, and that's where it would end.

If you notice, at the bottom left of the blog there is this really cool counter thingy (that's the technical term). It tracks how many people click on the blog (and even how long they stay on)!

Now, let me be honest here and let you know that the counter is "slightly" off. You see, when I first started my blog, I didn't want to look like a TOTAL loser. Soooo, I actually started the counter at 100 instead of 0...pretty tricky I know. However, since that day I haven't touched it! I promise!

Well anyway, I just took a little gander at the counter and noticed that it's up over 1100!!! That's pretty exciting! You see, that means that someone out there has actually clicked on my blog over 1000 times! Way to go MOM!! (obviously, my mother has too much time on her hands!)

So, a big thanks to all 2 of you out there who continuously check out my blog and make me feel 'special,' I really appreciate it!

As a side note...I think Donn has actually only read my blog twice.:) This will be a test. If he comes home and yells at me tonight for writing about him, then I'll know he's reading it also! If not, then I guess I'll have to start writing about some of his most embarassing moments!:) Stay tuned!:)

3 comments:

Mom said...

I read your blog most every day.I enjoy it. This is Steve Brinton's mom

Charissa said...

Umm...so I read your blog and I have link to your blog on my blog! And I greatly enjoy reading it too!

lifelaughterchaos said...

It always amazes me how many folks come and read my blog!

That is too funny about your hubby. My hubby insists that he has no interest in reading it. I think it's because he is exhausted from hearing what i have to say all day long!