Monday, November 23, 2009

November 23, 2001

Though I can hardly believe it; 8 years ago today at approximately 6am, I watched all the Black Friday shoppers scurry in and out of the stores via the local news station while my world was forever changed by the arrival of my sweet freckle faced Ayden.

And so; on this special day, I'd like to tell you the top 8 reasons why I love this little boy so much:

1)His absolute passion for serving God
2)His gorgeous brown eyes
3)His love for telling stories
4)His incredible memory
5)His compassionate spirit
6)His sensitive heart
7)His love of athletics
8)His cuddly nature

Ayden, you are my precious little monkey and you make every day brighter with your love and your smile.

I am blessed to be your Mommy and I thank God that you're a part of my life.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: