Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Carolina...

I can't wait to tell you all about my NYC excursion with my Mom and sisters, but that will have to wait since I refuse to tell you about it without pictures (which are on my sister's camera).

In the meantime, let me leave you with the song that's making my heart pitter patter right now...




I can honestly say that multiple times a day I "go to Carolina in my mind". It doesn't matter how much I love our new life here in NY or how certain I am that we are exactly where God has called us; Carolina is still my home.

But here's the best part!! In just 2 days I'll be driving to Carolina by myself to spend 2 days cleaning, doing yard work and packing needed items.

In my mind I'm going to Carolina!!

And...in this case; "In my van I'm going to Carolina!"

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but you get the point! :)

No comments: