Monday, January 11, 2010

The New Normal...

Well, here we have it....this is the "new normal". Ta ta to the days of posting on my blog at 2pm while the babes slept snuggly in their beds during naptime.

As of Wednesday I will officially be re-entering the full-time work force (gulp)!

I GOT ME A JOB!!! Well, okay - GOD, got me a job! GO GOD!! YOU ROCK!

And so, it appears as though the new norm may look a bit more like me trying to write posts that make sense somewhere between the hours of 10pm and 2am. Good luck with that! :)

Don't worry, I won't be offended if you decide that my words come out like a drunken cow or my sense of humor gets really bad late at night. It doesn't matter. In 'Cyndie-land' anytime is a good time to be 'Always Talking!'

So, GO GOD for working out one major detail in this new adventure!

For those of you who are wondering, I will be the Marketing and Development Director for Hospice! I'm so excited to get to do Marketing for another company that I really can get excited about (like I was with the Eagles and Christian Adoption Services in Charlotte).

Now, onto another major decision. My sweet husband's job actually pays so little that it would be cheaper for him to stay home with the kids than for us to pay for day care (gulp for him).

Oh, how God keeps us on our toes! We'll let you know how that one turns out! :) Might want to say a prayer for Donn tonight! (truthfully, he's fine with whatever God leads us to do). Whatever gets this ministry off the ground! It's so exciting to see God unfold His plan!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

I'm so excited for what God is doing in your lives! And I will be praying for Donn!

casey said...

That's awesome Cyn!!!! Will be praying for the transition back to work and for wisdom for you and Donn re: his working or staying home. You'll do a great job for Hospice....so excited for you.

Miss you friend!!

love you,
case

Anonymous said...

Cyndie,

I have been praying for you and the job and am so excited to see how God has answered that prayer! Even cooler is the way He has worked it out that Donn will take care of the kids! Donn and the children will benefit from that!

Now, if the house will sell soon..... ~Tracy