Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's almost here!!!!!! It's only taken us 6 months, but we are finally getting to celebrate my Mom's big 60th birthday! And so, this weekend, while the hubbies are home with the kids; my Mom and 3 sisters and I will be heading to the big apple to indulge in a total girls weekend!

We'll be staying at the New Yorker Hotel (just steps away from Macy's) and we'll be enjoying an off-broadway show of Stomp!!

However, I must admit, that though those things excite me - the thing I'm most excited about is finding the man in the white van who sells the purses!!! :) YIPPEE!!!

Of course, this amazing weekend will then be followed by a great birthday party for my big 5 year old on Monday! Can you believe that little Brekyn is 5??!! Where has the time gone?! I'll be sure to post pictures of my cutie's big day as soon as possible!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

No comments: