Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are you kidding me!?

There's just no excuse...

If you have a twisted sense of humor like I do, this little video will have you laughing hysterically.

There are just soooooooo many things wrong with the video...granted; the words of the song are completely true, but I seem to have trouble getting past the three piece suits and the horrible taste in stage decorating (GASP!)

Who ever said gold shag carpets should ever be put with pink walls!! I mean, COME ON PEOPLE!! There's just no excuse for that!

So, if you dare...take a little trek back in time and smile as you think about how dumb our clothes and styles will also look in 30 years!

Have a happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Vern ~ Inspired said...

I saw that recently on another friends blog...IT is a crack up!
My teen wanted to know if it was for real!!

The other day we broke out singing it in the car...Jesus is a friend of mine...Zap!
HA, HA!!!

Love your blog!

Annie Beth said...

That was my comment.

"Zap!" Are you serious?

Charissa said...

So funny...our church actually showed this as a joke a few sundays ago!

Anonymous said...

I needed a laugh and checked this out ... thanks for posting ... love Jennie

Anonymous said...

There is only one thing I can say...ZAP!!!