Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Admit it!!!!!!!

Okay, admit it...how many of you looked at the clock and saw that it was already 2:30 and thought to yourself, "Nope...Cyndie's not gonna write today!"

Come on!! Be honest! I know my Mom thought that...she actually called to tell me that I hadn't written yet today (just in case I hadn't noticed)!

Alas, here I am....day 2 of the challenge and I'm staying true to my word despite the fact that I'm actually 3 paragraphs in and still have no idea what I'm going to write about!

I know you're all on the edge of your seat wondering where in the world this compelling drama will go!

Sorry to disappoint but this could actually be one of those times when you will walk away dumber just by reading whatever nonsense comes out of my brain!

And yet, still you're reading on!! Wow, you 4 are committed!! :)

So, here I sit....at my desk in my cozy little office (where I should be working - shh...) with my heater at my feet (because, yes, this is the North) and i'm typing away wondering what in the world I could impart upon all 3 of you reading this. (you see, the 4th person just dropped out back there when I began discussing my heater).

And so, here goes...

Slight pause for dramatic effect....

Nope.

Nothing.

Man, have these last 6 months of working full-time seriously made me brain damaged!? I swear, I used to spend 24 hours a day with a 2 year old and I had deep thoughts...now I spend my hours with a bunch of adults and my brain is crippled?

Wait - is there a deep thought in there???

Nope, it's gone.

Mental note: No more blogging at 2:30 in the afternoon...I'll stick to early mornings.

But remember - at least I blogged!! MOM!

Where's my coffee?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good girl! I'm proud of you!! And happy to see you online 2 days in a row!

Jeane` said...

I read through the entire post, and related to all of it. Not sure what that says, but it should encourage you to know you're not the only woman who pulls up a complete blank whilst staring a blank posting box. ;)