Friday, August 27, 2010

Ahhh!!!!!!!!

My good friend at work just reminded me that I hadn't blogged yet today!

AHHH!! Now I've got little spies who are keeping me on task in my quest to blog regularly!!

Stupid spies!!!

And so, this is what you get when it's 6 minutes before I leave work for the weekend and the internet is still not hooked up at my home.

You get me...talking about how I made it one week, and even though today's blog is pretty much lame, at least I blogged!!

Keep in mind, yesterday was a deep blog. Truthfully, yesterday was deep enough for a whole month for me so don't judge and just celebrate with me! This could be the first full week I have blogged since last December!!!!!!!!

I did it! I did it!!!!

And so I'm off to an exciting long-weekend of continued storefront renovations and getting ready for opening day (which is just 5 days away)!! Ya-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to show you pictures next week of the C1 storefront completed!!!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments: