Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Only 1 Day Away!!!!!!!!

Almost a year to the day that God revealed His plan for Donn and I to move to NY to begin C1, we will be holding our first major event and unveiling the new storefronts!!

I can hardly believe it is here and just wish that all of you could be here to see it! I especially wish that my amazing friends from Charlotte could be a part of this amazing day because you have all been such a catalyst for Donn and I having the courage to step out in this plan.

The signs are around town, the newspaper ads have run and I'm starting to hear people talk about this "new C1 ministry" that is "giving away over 80 backpacks!" (True story: I heard that twice today)!

Please cover this event and the people who come in your prayers! I will be sure to take lots of pictures and get them posted as soon as I can! Find me or Change of 1 on facebook and you can get updates there as well!

I truly believe that this day would not have happened if we hadn't had so many people "pulling for us" over these past 12 months. You all know who you are and I hope you also know how much we love you

No comments: