Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend Adventures

Well, we're home and getting back into life again.

The weekend was incredible and the Lord was very present. I pray that the teens hold firm to the lessons they learned this weekend.

While we were away the kids were taken care of by some amazing friends.

Elle was with our incredible neighbor, Maryann (who is truly like family to us). Apparently Elle spent the weekend with a stomach bug yet Maryann was still smiling when I got home (now that's love)!

Meanwhile, the boys were our other friends, Stuart and Shelby, and I can't tell you how many stories I've heard about their weekend adventures.

In Ayden's words; "Mom! They are the coolest people ever! Can I stay longer?"

We can't thank these amazing friends enough! We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

The slideshow below is of the boys' adventures over the weekend. Sorry I don't have any pictures of Elle...surprisingly enough it's not too fun to take pictures of a sick little girl!:)


No comments: