Thursday, August 13, 2009

Perfect Endings...

So, there's no better way to end a nice vacation than a little trip to the dentist.

Yup, that's right...It's my curse ya'll....Teeth.

If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time you probably remember a few other posts about my teeth. Oh how I love my parents but oh how I HATE their genetic disposition to BAD TEETH!

Needless to say, apparently bad teeth and swedish fish (which are a staple in the little town where we spent vacation last week) don't mix. Luckily, I bought my kids a big bag of the little red delights but never actually ate one until I walked in the door on the day we returned home.

One little bite of one tiny little fish and out pops my tooth. Oh yea, I'm dead serious. So now I have diapers in my driveway, my husband drives a truck that 1990 is begging to get back and I'm missing a tooth (praise God it's a back one)! Do we sound like a bad sitcom or what?

And so I head to the dentist today.

Do you think if I bring them a bag of swedish fish they'll cut the cost?? And those stupid fish have smiles on their faces..dumb grins are more like it. :)
This is the picture my sweet mother-in-law just sent me....remember last week when I said I actually had a mother-in-law that I didn't mind hanging out with? Yea, I take that back. :)

No comments: