Monday, August 3, 2009

This is dedication!

To all of you who emailed me letting me know that you won't leave me even if I miss a few posts here or there - thanks! You're the best!! It feels like 6th grade again when you declare to your "BFF" that you'll stick with them through thick and thin. You all gave me warm fuzzies and I've decided that even though 90% of you are scared to death of my "Mr. Comment" button, you're still the best blog readers out there. Definitely the best I've ever known! :)

So, needless to say, we made it to the "black hole" and we're enjoying a great time of rest and catching up with family.

Wait...that's not entirely true.

Take a look at the little timestamp on this post. Yup...it's 6am. UGGH!!!

The fact is, I've been waking up at 4am for the past few days (for some reason I'm having trouble sleeping). Sooo, maybe rest is something that I'm not enjoying much of, but I am enjoying family! I'm heading out the door in about 4 minutes to have breakfast with "the girls" (aka, my mom and 3 sisters)!!!! Watch out everyone! When you put the 5 of us together it gets pretty crazy!

And so, I'd better get going so we can paint this town red (can you paint a town red at 7am?) I guess if you're talking about a town that doesn't even have a stop light, you can paint it red whenever you feel like it!

Anyway, just wanted to touch base and let you know that I'm alive and well and missing you all!

Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Do people really leave for breakfast at 6AM??? Goodness! I alwasy enjoy your posts - sporadic or consistent :) No bother! Glad you summer is so much fun!!

Charissa said...

I have been terrible the past few weeks for keeping on reading blogs...but I just caught up on yours and I am so excited for your family! Love you all. Call me is you have a opening in your schedule, Jake and I would love to come hang out a bit.

Anonymous said...

Um, since you're up, could you go to work for me?????????

Sonya said...

Hey! I won't be scared of the comment button...are you going to the CAS golf event this year??