Friday, October 30, 2009

Good Morning America

You may remember this family.

I showed a clip from their website on my blog a few months ago.

They are the Loecken family and they sold their huge suburban Atlanta home in 2007 in order to buy an RV. They have now been travelling across America encouraging people to get out of their comfort zones and serve God. Every place they go they serve in the community and spread the love of Christ.

I'll be honest, when I first read about them I thought they might be a bit weird. However, over the past few months I've had quite a few interactions with them and I can't get over how "normal" they are. They are a real family, with 4 kids who just love the Lord and have decided that living for Him is really what it's all about.

I am thrilled because they will be with us in just a few weeks speaking to our youth and serving alongside of us in our community!

And guess what???? They were on Good Morning America this morning! :)

CLICK HERE FOR GMA VIDEO
Way to go Loeckens!! Way to go God! :)

No comments: