Friday, October 3, 2008

Date Night!!!!!

In a very last minute decision, my studly hubbie and I jumped in the old red mustang last night and headed out to the late show of Fireproof. I had been dying to see this movie (which opened last weekend) but I needed to wait for a night when Eden could be home to stay with the kids (leaving them at home alone is not looked upon favorably by all)!:)


Anyway, I have now seen this movie (which was made by the same church that made 'Facing the Giants' a few years ago) and I recommend it to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! It's a movie about a marriage that is falling apart and how God can restore and heal anything.

If you haven't seen it yet, please go support it in the theaters. PLEASE SEE IT WITH YOUR SPOUSE!!!

It's one of those movies you will walk away and feel better for watching. Donn and I talked the entire drive home about all that we took away from it.

After a decade of being together, we are blessed to still have a good marriage, however, I don't think anyone could say that they don't need a jumpstart from time to time.


Please take the time to support this film! Please pray that it changes lives~ I expect it will!

2 comments:

Charissa said...

oh how I would love to go to a movie in a theater...however, I can't make it 40 minutes without getting up to use the restroom (thank you last few weeks of pregnancy!). However, Chad and I will rent this movie as soon as we can!

Sonya said...

It is a wonderful movie! I am praying that God will use it in many peoples' lives to bring about revival in marriages. I can't wait to see it again! I am telling everyone I know to go see it!