Friday, October 10, 2008

The Price of Fame!!

I must apologize for disappointing my faithful 3 yesterday.

You see, it's just been crazy around here since I won my big award!

The paparazzi have been swarming and the reporters and agents haven't stopped calling.
Combine that with my personal trainer appointments and my botox injections and it's just been a zoo!

The price of fame I tell ya....what can I say?

Well; maybe not so much...

I haven't actually signed any autographs since my big award acceptance, but I was in the grocery store the other day and the cashier recognized me!

Does that count for anything?

Oooh...and the gas meter man told me I had beautiful gold eyes!

Hmm...never been told I had gold eyes by a gas man before!:) That's gotta mean something!

So, maybe the truth is actually that I spent yesterday cleaning my house and folding laundry and I just wasn't quite sure how to make that sound glamorous for you all.

I wonder if Brittany Spears folds her own laundry?

Wait...did I just compare myself to Brittany Spears??!

Oh Lord, please pray for me...the gas man's comments must be going to my head!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

[smile] I think Britney Spears is no longer "hip" enough to have someone else do her laundry...

Glad that the fame is bringing you all the joys that life has to offer. Don't let it ruin you. I've seen it so many times before. It can be horrible. Horrible, I tell ya! [smile]

~Luke