Monday, October 27, 2008

Responsibility...

Ayden came home today with an assignment: ‘Be Responsible.’

“Mom, I need to be responsible…what should I do?”

“Umm…excuse me son while I contain myself and make a quick mental list of all the projects I have yet to complete today.”

Okay, I really said… “Hmm…let me think.”

“I know! I really need the kitchen vacuumed still! Do you think you could be responsible and do that?”

“Sure! That sounds fun!” Ayden screamed as he ran off toward the closet to retrieve the vacuum.

A few minutes later I came out into the kitchen to find this…


“Umm, Ayden…Are you cold?”

“No Mom. I’m just being responsible…oh, and the vacuum was way too loud but I took care of that!”

Hey, whatever it takes right?

All I know is that my kitchen floor is finally cleaned!

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Whatever it takes. Yes [smile].

Great photo!

~Luke