Friday, December 5, 2008

"Christmas Conversations"

In the tradition of deep thoughts and highly intelligent conversations that seem to occur at our house; I bring you another installment of "Christmas Conversations."

Ayden (sitting at the breakfast table):
"Mom, I don't believe in Santa."

Cyndie:
"You don't?"

Ayden:
"Naaa...he's not real."

Cyndie:
"You sure about that?"

Ayden:
"I already know Mom. Santa's not real, Elves aren't real, dancing snowmen aren't real....Oh; and talking watermelons aren't real."

Hmm...

Talking Watermelons huh?

"Ayden, when have you ever seen a talking watermelon with Santa?"

"Oh, I haven't....just saying they're not real is all."


Good to know.

3 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

I'm glad Ayden cleared that up. ...I was wondering about the topic of talking watermelons [smile].

Hilarious.

~Luke

Annie Beth said...

That's funny. Talking watermelons. Maybe on Sesame Street...

Rebecca said...

Thanks for a good laugh! I really needed one today :) Love, your sinus-infected-but-pregnant-and-unable-to-take-codeine sister.