Monday, December 15, 2008

Little things...

I've just come to accept the fact that I am a bit different.

Little things excite me...sometimes REALLY excite me!

Well, today let me share my simple joy with you!

Drumroll please....dum, dum dum....


You got it...it's milk!

Now, before you begin dreaming about Bessie and and all her friends, let me say that I don't like milk at all...nope...not a bit.

But today I'm praising God for milk.

You see...milk is much better than this:


Well, maybe better isn't the right word.

Maybe I should say that milk is much CHEAPER than formula.

A gallon of milk: $4

A container of formula: $30!!

And so, today we are celebrating that the last drop of formula was used up and we have successfully switched little Elle over to Bessie's best!

Praise God for Bessie!!

Whatever cow produces formula should be shot with golden bullets.


*Legal Disclaimer: No animals were harmed in the making of this blog.* :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yeah for milk and Baby Elle! Praying for you tomorrow....

And I LOVE the new look!! Such a beautiful family....

Flamingo said...

ok...i'm salivating over your blog!!!! i LOVE, LOVE it!! that is what i wanted to do forever...pink and brown polka dots. not jealous here;)

praisin with ya for milk and the permanent adoption!

super praising that i can now comment!!! yea!!!