Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Fun!

We had such a great time celebrating with family in NY.

Of course, most people just celebrated Thanksgiving this past week, but not us.

Nope; we celebrated tons of stuff.

The celebration began with a birthday party for my sweet 7 year old Ayden on Wednesday!


GO SPEED RACER GO!

We had a wonderful time and Daddy showed off his skills making the cake.
I know...I know...

Moms are supposed to make cakes. Truthfully, I am doing the world a favor by passing off my cake making responsibilty to my Studly Hubbie.

I mean REALLY! Who can beat this cake?

And, of course, in true family tradition, Ayden decided that it was time he cut his own birthday cake. I was about the same age when I declared that I would cut my own Strawberry Shortcake cake.

I must admit, Ayden did a great job...well, until he cut his own piece out.

He decided that since it was his cake and his party, he should get the entire front of the cake as his piece.

Nice try kid.

Not gonna happen:)!


Happy Birthday Ayden!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ayden. Hey, I recognize that bag!! ;)