Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ever again????

Someone please tell me...Will I ever have a deep thought again?

Not that my thoughts before I took this job were all that deep; but, come on...something more than laundry, dirty windows and dinner plans would occasionally enter my little brain!

I feel like I've been taken hostage. Every morning I wake up and trapse off to work and by the time I get home my brain seems to have left my body.

Truly, there are days when I drive up my driveway and actually stare at my house thinking;
"Is this really where I live? Hmm...Yup, it looks familiar."

Is this 'normal'? Or am I just an absolute loser when it comes to juggling so many things.

If you think it's normal, feel free to comment back...

If you think I'm a loser I suppose you could tell me that also. Chances are good I will look at you with a blank stare and have no clue what you're talking about anyway...seems to be the way my brain functions nowadays! :)

I miss you all...Well, I think I miss you all...I'm so tired who would know!:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cyndie, honey, give yourself a break!! You've only been a working mom for what -- 2 weeks???? Your brain is temporarily working hardest on your new job. When things settle in, you will once again have a few deep thoughts past 3:30 in the afternoon...but write them down quickly, because you will forget them lickety split in the midst of the juggling!! :)

Luke Holzmann said...

It is very common for the brain to overload in new environments and in times of adjustment. I am quite certain you will again have deep thoughts, it just may take a while to adjust.

~Luke

Flamingo said...

oh my cyndie i think what you are feeling is normal@ i have this problem and i never leave my house!! working is a HUGE deal!

Kathleen said...

I love your blog and your humor. My good friend named Dawn L gave me your blog address. Up here in Vermont we have to look hard for fun and I have discovered blogging. She said we have a lot in common and I should check out your sight. I would love to put you on my blog list if that is alright? I have to look for friends through blogs now because there are not a lot of people in Vermont and I am always looking for Godly women to laugh, cry and connect with. Thanks.

Kathleen
Dawn's friend from Vermont!