Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Cuddling...

It's too late and I'm too tired to say much, but shortly after writing the last post, my computer was hit with a virus and has been ruined.

I'm a mixture of anger and tears at this point but the simple fact remains that I know God is in control and like my last post said, I will now go try to cuddle up in His arms.

I'm borrowing my friend's computer just to let you know that I haven't gone on vacation again....well, not on purpose this time.

If the Lord leads you to pray for us we sure would appreciate it..oh, and don't bother emailing I guess...just call:)

3 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

I am so sorry to hear about your computer going kaput.

Lord, I ask that You will continue to provide either a workable solution or a new computer. May no serious data loss happen, and may everything get up and running again soon. Amen.

~Luke

Flamingo said...

oh my goodness! that is worser than worst! i am like a backup fanatic because i am so scared of viruses! we had one last year but were able to save the stuff on it via the computer dr. we took it too.

i am scared mine will get hit in china and i will lose my only source of communication.

by the way, do you know how you got it? do you have software on it?

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. I really wanna break into a rousing rendition of the Sun will come out....tomorrow..but I think that might make you cry more. So, knowing that you are fragile in spirit right now I will stop at the prayers!

Love you!