Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Difference Between the North and the South...

As I've said in the past, heading to the "North" can be a bit like going back in time. When I head to Donn's parents I say goodbye to my cell phone reception and my internet connection. I have gotten used to that fact and even relish in it a bit. :)

But; when I head to my parent's house I don't have to give up cell phones and internet. Nope, at my parent's place they still have all those things...but there's one thing they just don't got. (how d'ya like that lingo)?

Oh, my Chick-fil-A....how I will miss you!


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

This topic is tough for me to talk about. I am living in the north without a beloved Chick-fil-A and it is such a burden in my life. Whenever I travel south or to the midwest I always stop at one. I feel your "pain". I think something should be done about this!!!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I have to say I have never been...GASP, I know!-Dawn