Monday, April 20, 2009

FREE!!


The CHICKEN IS FREE!!!!

I came across this promo recently and thought I'd share it with you all. I myself don't spend a whole lot of time at KFC, (I'm more of a Chick-fil-A gal personally) but for free chicken, I think I will plan it for my family next Monday!

See you at KFC (yes, this is nationwide)! No coupons needed...just show up with your mouth!
"KFC Declares Monday, April 27 “UNFry Day” and Offers Free Taste NationwideKFC is so confident consumers will love the new Kentucky Grilled Chicken, it’s inviting America to sample the newest mouth-watering menu item on “UNFry Day,” Monday, April 27. Consumers are encouraged to stop by KFC throughout the day on “UNFry Day” and receive a FREE piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken. A full page advertisement will run in USA Today on April 24 to remind Americans to stop by and grab their free piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken. See www.unthinkfc.com for more details."




No comments: