Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break 2009!

In light of the fact that the economy is not so hot and we just returned from a foreign country; spring break this year is a "Staycation" at our favorite place in the world - HOME!

Granted, Elle and I spent the first few days of Spring break having "Girls Weekend" with my Mom and Sisters. We had an incredible weekend of hanging out and just being together!!

Now that we're home, we are planning an event-a-day to celebrate this fun week!

Yesterday was a party with some friends and their kids. Today was a trip to Ikea (which might as well be Disney World for how excited we all are to go there)!

What will tomorrow hold???

Don't you just want to know...Dum, Dum, Dum....

Truth be told; so do I....got any ideas? :)

Happy Spring Break!

A Few Pictures of our first few days of Spring Break 09!


Elle with her cousin William during "Girls Weekend" (we decided to let William stay).

The "New Girl" Emma Claire!! She's adorable!!!Ayden and Brekyn at DisneyWorld having lunch (I mean Ikea). By looking at Brekyn please tell me that you understand why I collapse into bed each night exhausted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you went to Ikea without me ... seriously! Exquisit culinary delights (I notice you got the $2.50 deal, or did you for-go the chips?). Really, quite pathetic that I can see where you are. Looking forward to the time we get to go together.
Ideas for tomorrow ... how about Imaginon (sp?) or Krispy Kreme? I have a few coupons ...
Jennie

Charissa said...

Let me know if Jake and I can come visit someday soon!

Annie Beth said...

I love the look. It reminds me of some of the funny faces Ben makes whenever he is supposed to be looking sweet and smiling.