Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Crayola Factory!

In case you haven't noticed - things around here have been a bit busy lately.

Day upon day goes by and I collapse into bed thinking about how I never got the chance to get to my blog again.

Sigh.

Well, rest assured, there is plenty to catch up on and I have many wonderful pictures of what we've been up to the last few weeks.

Today, I'll begin with pictures of our amazing time at the Crayola Factory. On the way to Philly for our missions trip, we made a detour to Easton PA where we had a fabulous time at the Crayola Factory.
My parents (Yaya and Papa) met us there to pick up Elle and Brekyn (they were a bit too young for a mission trip in Philly). My sister also drove from Boston with her boys to spend the day with us. It was a great little reunion!
If you've never been to the Crayola Factory I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! The kids loved it and
I was personally enthralled with the decorations (anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for interior decorating)!

Here are a few pics of our day there!

No comments: