Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't Leave Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother in law "scolded" me the other day for being so inconsistent this summer on my blog. Okay, it wasn't really a scolding...come to think of it, I've never been scolded by my mother-in-law. She's actually a mother-in-law that I can stand being around so I really can't say anything bad about her.

The fact is; she's right.

As you all saw when I had to ask for your questions to get rid of my writer's block, this summer has been a bit difficult for me on the blogging front.

Truthfully, I don't really feel guilty at all because I've done so much fun stuff this summer that I've never done in the past! Life has been moving quickly and I've loved savoring the moments of summer and actually enjoying the time with the kids (well, not all the time, but you get the point).

Anyway, I guess all of that is to say DON'T LEAVE ME NOW! My mother-in-law jokingly told me that I was going to lose my "following". Now, that is ridiculous on MANY levels because it implies that I actually have a following and we all know how absurd that is! My mom still swears that I don't actually have anybody else reading my blog - it's just her clicking on about 45 times a day.

Anyway, I know I've been spotty and I can't guarantee that I won't remain spotty for the rest of the summer but eventually life will get back to normal and hopefully I'll be able to justify making the blog a priority again.

As of right now...expect spotty. We are personally heading into the land of the great black abyss where internet is bad at its best, so I know I won't get to blogging a ton in the next few days. I will promise to do my best; however, more than anything I promise to enjoy the much needed time with my family!!!!

I hope you do too!!!

5 comments:

Ali Beirlein said...

And by great black abyss, you must mean Upstate NY, right?? :)

Cyndie said...

Ali,
You got it baby!! Gee, how did you know! :)

Anonymous said...

you won't lose me! :) keep writing, you're inspiring and interesting!

-A Michigan teen

Luke Holzmann said...

You're in my RSS reader, so I still read you whenever you post [smile].

~Luke

Flamingo said...

you tell your mama that i'm still reading!