Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Prince

Many of you who have read my blog for sometime, know about our sweet little Prince whom we fell in love with while in Liberia. Today, I received an update on Prince that I wanted to share with those of you who have been praying for him since we returned in March.

Last week the woman who runs the adoption program in our town was in Liberia and got to see Prince. Clearly, when she saw him she recognized that something was wrong with him and she was able to get him seen at the local clinic immediately. We have found out that apparently Prince has both yellow fever and malaria. It breaks my heart that our sweet little boy is sick.

Please pray for our sweet little Prince and for God to restore His health. We praise God that Prince was taken to the clinic and is now receiving daily care as he recovers.

I so long to hug him back to health but I am grateful that even though I can do nothing, our heavenly Father can do anything.

Please pray for our little Prince.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I promise to be praying....especially that God will send just the right someone to hug him back to health in your place! What a sweetheart!

By the way - I am loving the book...yes, difficult at times but I find I can't put it down! Thanks so much!!