Monday, July 27, 2009

Here we go again!!

My daughter is running around naked and I'm still in my pajamas.

I'm either terribly depressed or it's summertime. I'm voting on summertime. I have NO desire to do the 20 loads of laundry that are piled high on the floor and I have less than no desire to actually spend time making myself pretty (those of you who know me know that it takes lots of time to make my frizzy locks pretty - uggh).

And so, I sit here and tinker on the computer working on a secret little project that I can't wait to share with you!! Hopefully I'll have it finished by tomorrow and then I can reveal it to the world (suspense ya'll....it's what makes the world go round).

Of course, I think I may need to actually stop at one point to feed my kids (and maybe get poor Elle dressed). Something tells me that people may frown upon a mom with naked, hungry children. Hmm....

Oh, how I love summer (and how I love little secrets)! :)

1 comment:

wedogmomma said...

Hi there!
I've been praying for your adoption!
Just thought I'd drop a note to say I thought I was the ONLY one who had days like this during the summer!
Whew.....even IF there are only two of us.....I'm relieved ;)
Blessings,
Nikki