Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Princess Turns 2!!

I can hardly believe that for 2 years my life has been blessed with this precious little cutie pie! I can honestly say that I feel like I have been given WAY more than I ever deserve as a mother.

As I celebrate your birthday my sweet little Elle, let me tell you some of my favorite things about you.

I love your amazing smile with your adorable little teeth. You melt my heart when you look at me and say "lub you."

I love your hair that smells like fruit and your skin that is softer than a bunny's fur.

I love watching you dance and look at me funny when I try to dance with you.

I love the way you walk up to your "baby dow" and kiss her on the cheek.

I love it when you give us your "big smile" where your head shakes because you are smiling so huge!

I love it when you come running through the room after bath time yelling "I'm nakey!"

I love it when you look at me when I'm having a bad day and you pat my head and say "okay Mommy".

Elle, you have brought me more joy than I could ever put into words. I am honored to have been chosen to be your Mommy and I love you with all my heart.

Happy 2nd Birthday Dolly!

No comments: