Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Fun!

I was incredibly blessed this Mother's Day to be awoken by some little boys who showered me with cards and paper flowers and a bowl of Kix in bed.

We spent an amazing day together and Donn cooked up some great steak on the grill for dinner! After dinner the boys brought out a dessert treat of fresh fruit and swiss cake rolls (my favorite)!!! Somehow the fruit mixed in with the swiss cake rolls actually made it seem like a healthy snack!:)

It was such a blessing to have my family all around me and to be holding little Elle. Just a few months ago I would have told you that I wasn't sure if she'd be home in time for Mother's Day this year! A perfect day!!


1 comment:

Charissa said...

Whoohoo for Mother's Day...I'm looking forward to being a mom in October (although everyday I feel a little bigger and a little more like a mom already!).