Tuesday, May 20, 2008

UPDATE on Nicaraguan Soccer Team!!

Once again; I stand in amazement at God's answer to prayer!

If you remember, a few weeks ago I asked for prayer for a Nicaraguan soccer team that is comprised of former gang members etc. who have found the Lord and now play soccer as a way of evangelism. This team had captured my heart and when I heard that they had a need for 22 pairs of cleates I asked for your prayers that God would provide these cleates.

I write today to say that God is great!! Becuase of a small Christian school in Charlotte that is also taking a missions trip to Nicaragua this July, we now have 22 pairs of BRAND NEW CLEATES! To top it off, they are also providing the team with new uniforms and soccer balls!! Can you believe it!! I am in awe of God's goodness! Thank you Lord!!

Let us never question how much He cares for all of our needs!! EVEN CLEATES!:)

I will be sure to publish pictures once the team receives their gear this Summer!!

1 comment:

lifelaughterchaos said...

How cool is that Cyndie? It's wonderful that you can be part of God at work!