Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tragedy...

Please visit the 'Meet Maria' video at the bottom of the screen to be introduced to this precious little girl who is now dancing with Jesus.
My heart is broken today to hear that Steven Curtis Chapman's family has suffered the loss of their youngest daughter, 5 year old Maria.


Maria was tragically killed yesterday when her older brother accidentally backed into her with his car while leaving their home in Tennessee - such a tragedy that could happen to any one of us.

As a mother, I have tears in my eyes to think of the horrible emotions that everyone in this family is suffering right now.

For those of you who are new to our family's life, you may not realize the role that Steven and Marybeth Chapman have played in our family. Because of their generosity, we now hold our precious daughter Elle.

Please pray fervently for this family during this time.

I can barely breathe as I process this tragedy... but I can pray.

These are our brothers and sisters and they are an amazing family.

Pray for healing.

Pray for their son who must be suffering deeply.

Pray for restoration.

No comments: