Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1923...

So, remember those few days when I had no internet access back home?

Well, now my minivan chronicles have taken me back in time to the lazy days of Adirondack living where I have no cell phone reception and NO INTERNET!!

Nope...NONE!:)

It's like 1923 all over again...okay; really I suppose it's more like 1983 but you get the picture.

I must admit, it's the perfect way to vacation. There's nothing like being forced to slow down a bit. I have run off for an afternoon of doing laundry and catching up on emails while I'm in the 'big city'.

However, I have run out of time.

Tomorrow, my minivan will time travel back into 2008 and I will be sure to post the latest pictures and stories then! :)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

your vacation looks like such a nice time! I do understand the 1923 thing...I too just got back from the mountains without access to such things...it was refreshing but I love this modern day!

Jami said...

I'm with you girls!

Hey Cyndie - I need to talk to you about your agency again. I'll email you. :)