Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome Fall

Do you ever just stare at a wall for a little too long?

That’s where I am today…staring at the wall, totally unable to form a logical thought.

Nothing particular causing it.

Just too many things on my ‘to do’ list and not enough brain power left to do them.

I think it may actually be the result of a wonderful summer that I am sad to let go of.

Today Eden started her first day of school.

Ayden begins in a few days.

It’s all gone by so fast.

Remember when we were saying “WELCOME SUMMER” and dreaming of all that we would do over these glorious months?

I guess I’ll try to look at the bright side and say “WELCOME FALL” as I dream of all the glorious things I will do over the next few months…

…homemade applesauce, Halloween costumes, pull out my favorite sweatshirt and sit by the fire with my studly hubbie.

Hmm..maybe Fall isn’t so bad after all.

WELCOME FALL!

Now we just all need to pray that my brain catches up with the rest of my body and I can actually get something meaningful accomplished tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jami said...

amen to that - let's look ahead with excited anticipation to what is to come!

Charissa said...

Personally the fall is my favorite season and this fall will be the best with the arrival of my son!!! Enjoy the fall as much as you can!