Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chefs, Food Shacks and Monkeys; Oh My!

I heard a little commotion in the playroom today so I went upstairs to investigate.

When I got there, I found that my two little 'award winning' chefs had set up a great little restaurant.

"What do you want, Sir?" My little Brekyn asked me.

"Brekyn, she's not a sir, she's a woman," Ayden commented.

"Oops...What do you want woman?" Brekyn stated (in a tone that truly sounded as if he should be walking around with a giant belly and wearing a sleeveless t-shirt).

"How 'bout a hotdog." I said.

A few minutes later, I walked back into the room and found this...

"Hey boys...what's up with the giant monkey?" I curiously inquired.

"Oh, that's a great deal Mom!" Ayden said,

"Buy a hamburger and get a free monkey!"

Well, golly gee...this must be my lucky day!

"How much is the hamburger," I asked.

"Oh, it's free...we had to make it free to get rid of the monkey."

Hmm...maybe that's a good idea for our neighborhood 'Food Shack'!

I don't think they've tried that marketing technique before!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment with some sort of Ape sounds, but Ooo,Ahhh was all I could come up with. Let me tell you, I am coviting your boys snack shack big time. No wonder Jaxon loves coming to your house so much!!