Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Popcorn and Fire Flies...

I can’t type much right now…

You see, this may be our last night of staying up late, searching for fire flies in the woods and eating popcorn till we burst.

I say may, because; well, we just don’t know.

Ayden starts school Monday..well, maybe not Monday…maybe Friday. Hmm...

Now, I know that most parents would have it figured out by now but, NAAAA, not us!

In line with everything else in our crazy life, nothing is quite as it seems.

As of now Ayden is scheduled to begin at his school from last year on Monday. BUT, we had also applied for him to attend a more private school that has only a few openings each year and fills those openings with a random lottery.

A few months ago we were told that Ayden was number 3 on the waiting list for his grade.

As of tonight…YOU GOT IT…Number 1.

And so we wait.

We have now received word that it is very likely we will receive a phone call tomorrow inviting Ayden to come to his new school on Friday morning.

So there you have it…we either have a few more evenings of movie fests on the couch or this is it and tomorrow will be a 'school night'.

And so, I can’t type much…it’s time to sit back…munch on some butter popcorn and breathe it all in.

I love these days.

I’ll take as many as I can get!

1 comment:

Jami said...

way to enjoy the moments!! :)