Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Black Hole...

Thanks so much for bearing with me this week. It's been a crazy week as we've tried to get loose ends tied up before leaving for NY in the morning (uggh...EARLY morning)!

Thank you so much for your sweet prayers and words for my husband and his family. It has meant so much to him.

Those of you who have read my blog for a while know that when I head to NY it's a bit like going back in time or into some black hole. Donn's parents don't have internet at their house so I will be MIA until next week.

As much as I dramatize the entire thing, I actually find it VERY freeing for a few days!:) On more than one occassion we have even turned our cell phones off when there (GASP!!).

I pray that you all have a great weekend and I'll see you on the flipside:)!

2 comments:

Flamingo said...

i'm so sorry to hear about Don's grandmother. what a blessing that he had a special relationship with her.

i agree...it's a little panicky at first to have no internet, but oh so freeing!

Jennifer said...

Will be praying for all of you while you are away! Be safe...