Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday...

Not much to say today...well, unless you've come up with a cure for the common cold...then I'd like to talk to you.

In the meantime, here I sit with my toilet paper in hand (yeah, you heard me right)...We already used up two boxes of tissues today and I'm too tired to go to the store. Soooo, toilet paper it is.

So much for a nice Valentines:(

Tomorrow is supposed to be our first date since...well, I don't know since when.

I'm praying for a quick healing so we can still enjoy it!

Oh well; such is life....hope you all have a great snot-free weekend!

Us...we'll just sit here with our valentines and our toilet paper:)!

Happy Friday and Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

My kids have been sick all week and we had to go out and buy more toilet paper because we used up our supply in addition to our tissues. It has been a long week and our fun Valentine's Day plans are on hold. Colds are not fun and I am ready for spring! Rest and get better soon!

Kathleen

Charissa said...

Chad and I too...snot filled! Jake maybe a little bit, but not too bad!

So let me know if you find that cure for the common cold.