Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today I Feel...

When I was a little girl I had a book that was titled, "Today I feel like a Warm Fuzzy."

I can still picture the cover of that book (it was ugly mustard yellow but had a cute little girl holding a teddy bear that I coveted).

Truth be told...I have no idea what the inside pages of the book looked like...I never made it that far (story of my life).

Well, in honor of this book (which obviously meant so much to me) I've decided to borrow the sentiment.

Today I feel like:

a mom who is completely unworthy of all of the blessings in her life.
a wife who is more proud of her husband than he'll ever realize.
a girl who just cuddled up on the couch under the biggest blanket known to man (with a book!)
a loser who is constantly seeking God's grace (and everyone else's for that matter).
a beloved who was rescued when my husband restored the internet access!
a maniac who almost lost it after wiping snotty noses for 3 days!
a daydreamer who stared out the window as the trees swayed in the breeze.
a puddle of mush who melted when her baby girl walked over and kissed her on the lips.
a proud parent who beamed when her oldest son cleaned his room and made his bed!
an undeserved princess when I sat down and had coffee with my Heavenly Daddy.

I guess you could say, "today I feel like a warm fuzzy."

No comments: