Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Chaos...

Life is pure chaos here nowadays.

Praise God we have received every dime we need for our trip to Liberia. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! God is SO GREAT!!

If you can believe it, we leave in 8 days!!

UGGH!!

I am overwhelmed with the amount of things that I still need to do before we leave.

The post-it notes are running rampant around my house (yup, I'm a post-it note gal).

Within the next few days I am hoping to have some time to sit and actually write down a brief summary of what we're "planning" on doing each day that we are in Liberia. Of course, the motto of any mission trip is always "Semper Gumby" (Loose translation: "Be Flexible"), but a schedule is always somewhat helpful.

In the meantime, if you think to, please pray for my brain to keep up with my body and vice-versa... sooooo many things to get done!:)

Liberia ~ HERE WE COME!!!

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

So very cool!

Lord, I ask that You continue to let all the details fall into place. Give Cyndie the grace she needs to get everything done while still getting the rest she needs. Amen.

~Luke

Flamingo said...

darn it! i was supposed to be on a plane too! i better not be here when you get back!!

have an awesome trip!!