Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dum, Dum, Dum....Drumroll Please!!!!!!!

And the winner of the autographed copy of "Hope's Wish" is..............

JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer is a long-distance friend whom I met about a year ago at a Writer's Conference. Jennifer has walked an amazing journey with the Lord and writes often of the lessons that God is revealing to her in the wake of her son's death from cancer. Check out her blog sometime at:

http://jennifer-ashesforbeauty.blogspot.com/

I have to say that I have been so excited by all of your questions for me and I will continue to answer all of them over the next weeks. Thanks so much to everyone who asked and please don't feel a need to stop asking:)

Congratulations Jennifer!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How completely exciting!! Monday morning and checking through my friends in the land of blog - and imagine my surprise that I'm actually a winner! ME!!! a winner?!?! That just tickles my little heart all over:) And I'm even more excited to start reading your answers!

Thanks so much for the book, Cyndie! Looking forward to reading it! Have a great Monday!

Jennifer said...

PS - Elle's hair looks absolutely ADORABLE in that last picture!!! Whatever you are doing - it is working!!

MamaHen said...

Hi! I came to visit your over from Jennifer's blog. So glad she won. I have been looking at some of your archives because we are adopting a little girl also. We are adopting domestically and hopefully it will happen sometime this year. She will most likely be biracial so I am interested in your hair posts :). Also, I saw where you said you go to church and my brother-in-law and his family go there also. We actually lived in Charlotte for a year in 1998 and visited your church quite a lot. Small world. I have added you to my favorites list so I can come back and visit more.