Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School - In LIBERIA!!!

I've just gotta send you over to our little Prince's blog today....

We got new pictures of his first day of school and they're just adorable!

We're using his blog as a way to journal our thoughts and prayers for him while we wait. It's about the best way I can think of to try to keep connected to him. It's not as if we expect him to really ever see our blog while he's in Liberia, but it helps us to know that we are recording this time so that he can one day look back on it and know how much we long for him.

Of course, what kind of Mom would I be if I didn't beg you to look at the adorable pictures of my boy! :) Now go do it! Seriously...I might come stalk you if you don't! :)

http://www.ourprincewillcome.blogspot.com

No comments: