Thursday, September 10, 2009

It All Began With Organized Kaos...

So, many of you from my current life, may not realize that back when I was in high school my friends and I had a really compelling show on the cable station called "Organized Kaos" (yes, it was spelled that way).

Let me just say that this was high quality stuff with some amazing acting and a real-live call-in audience.

Quality I tell you...qual-li-ty!!

Granted, I think I was only allowed to appear on camera for about 1 episode before my parents became too afraid of what I might say in front of a live audience and told me I had to stay off-camera....go figure...my parents afraid of what I might say!! (Ha ha...."ALWAYS TALKING!)

So anyway, after college I graduated with a degree in Film Communications (another little-known fact) but then God led me away from tv and film and into the Marketing arena.

However, one of my best friend's in highschool (okay, he was my boyfriend) actually pursued a film degree and even went on to use his degree!

And can you believe it?!! He's actually the host of this new gameshow on Nickelodeon! What a trip!

Ahh yes...and it all began with a little "Organized Kaos"....hmm...might have to pull out those old VHS's and give them a gander...wonder if I could sell them on ebay once Jeff makes it big! :)

Way to go Jeff! The Organized Kaos gang is proud of you!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

When I looked at that clip..all I could think was that Jeff looks like he could be your brother - so glad you guys didn't last as a couple because that would be creepy?!?!?

Flamingo said...

wow~ i'm impressed now...film communications is so much cooler than health information management. ugh.