Friday, September 4, 2009

Thrilling Post...

Fall weather has been here for a few days (though I think it's scheduled to return to ugghhh heat anytime now).

Nevertheless, in the meantime, Donn and I have declared today, "Get everything done that was on the summer list and we never got around to all summer" Day.

It's a very thrilling day of yard work, tree trimming, mailbox post painting and wood repairing.

I know you're all exhilerated to read about my exciting day.

Trust me; I thought about just not posting since I know that this is less than thrilling material, but then I thought of all the comments I would get about being a slack blogger. :)

And so, with the utmost of honesty I can say that I truly hope you are all having a more exciting Friday than I am! :)

Enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: